[OpenLayers-Users] IE Problem!!

Rodrigo rca.cirdan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:31:44 EST 2009

Ok...

I could see what was the problem...

I'm using a div for the map inside a table, and looking for a solution, I
just
put a valign="top" at TD element of the table and the coordinates got
right...
why they were getting wrong before... I really don't know... but I believe
that
there's something about the relative alignment of div... (like I said, I
don't know
for sure, just guessing)...

Rodrigo

Rodrigo C. Antonialli