[OpenLayers-Users] getLayer(id) in ie on window.unload fails

Wouter Schaubroeck wouter.schaubroeck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:52:09 EST 2009

Hi list,

I've got a little situation here: when I ask a certain layer from my
map by id (map.getLayer(id)), internet explorer tells me that won't
go, it's empty or not an object is the error. Do you have any idea how
to solve this issue? You must know that I call this function inside a
window.unload function, and that the base layer is a google maps
layer.

thx! Wouter
--

http://blog.giswhat.be