[OpenLayers-Users] Looping through unique markers?

David Raasch dr4296 at myoldhouse.com
Sat Feb 28 07:14:35 EST 2009

Odd....   The Firefox error console basically says nothing, whenever Firefox
seems to be "trying forever" to open up this page / my script....and Firebug
points to that line 224.    But if I open ANOTHER TAB and paste the exact
same URL into it, the page / map loads and works just fine !!

Very strange.

-= Dave =-