[OpenLayers-Users] Change server wms layer depending resolution

Vidal, Antoni antoni.vidal at icc.cat
Fri Jan 2 10:16:22 EST 2009

Yes, This is that I want, but I have three base layer and I only want
this for one of them.

I actually have:

var topo = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
		    _("Topographic"), baseWmsServer,
			{layers: 'topo', format:"image/jpeg",
exceptions:"application/vnd.ogc.se_xml"},
	        	{buffer:0, transitionEffect:'resize'}
);

How can I implement two scale-dependant WMS overlays like you propose?

Thank's in advance,

Antoni Vidal.