[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with overlays on VE

Warren Vick wvick at europa-tech.com
Tue Jan 6 05:43:11 EST 2009

I'm having problem with an overlay on a Virtual Earth base. The TMS
overlay has been created with Mapnik/generate_tiles.py in ESPG:900913
and looks fine when placed as a base layer. However, when placed on a VE
base, the overlay disappears. Just to check I wasn't going mad, I used
SphericalMercator.html and found my overlay works fine over Google and
Yahoo maps. It's just the VE base which shows the problem. Any thoughts
on what's different with a VE base?

Regards,
Warren Vick