[OpenLayers-Users] OL on Hand-held's - RAM demands?

George Mu'ammar George at muammar.net
Tue Jan 6 15:06:08 EST 2009

Hi all,
I don't want to pass as a Microsoft fan, but I recommend the Opera
mini-browser. I have done some non-extensive tests and found OL to
work suprisingly well on the HTC Touch HD with windows mobile 6.1 and
Opera for Pocket PC (don't ask what version because it doesn't say).
This PDA has screen 800x320 resolution so there are a lot more pixels
than on an iPhone

Best of Luck
--
George