[OpenLayers-Users] Example Needed Demonstrating OpenLayers.Request

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Fri Jan 9 15:24:27 EST 2009

Does anyone have a simple example showing how to use OpenLayers.Request
to move data back and forth between an OL application and a
PostgreSQL/PostGIS database? I got this to work using zXml library
calls, but if I can do the same thing from within the OpenLayers
framework, then I wouldn't need to load that library. Unfortunately, I'm
still pretty new to AJAX, and the lack of detailed documentation on the
OpenLayers.Request class puts this out of my reach without some help.

TIA,
- Bill Thoen