[OpenLayers-Users] how to set up proxy host?

Xiaoyu Guan guanxiaoyu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 09:39:17 EST 2009

Dear all:
I have two server, Apache, and Tomcat, they are running at same server.
Geoserver is running on Tomcat, TileCache running on Apache. for example,
apache using port 2008, Tomcat using port 2009
When I use getFeatureinfo, I have error :uri deny.  I try to solve the
problem by using proxy.cgi, but I have no idea about cgi configuration.
First at all, is it possible for me to solve this question by using cgi?
Another question is, shall I using mod_jk of apache, which means intergrate
Tomcat and Apache together
Thanks in advace

All the best

Xiaoyu