[OpenLayers-Users] Google and UK grid vector overlay

Mauro Bianchi bianchimro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:58:02 EST 2009

Hi Thomas,

with your transformation class everything works perfect!
So I think I stay this implementation, but I still can't understand
why my proj4s version is not working.

Thanks a lot
Mauro

2009/1/14 Thomas Wood <grand.edgemaster at gmail.com>:

> I have an Ordnance Survey transformation class, for those that do not wish to
> use proj4js.
>
> It is available for download at
> http://ge.pythonmoo.co.uk/maps/OpenLayers.Projection.OrdnanceSurvey.js
> Please _do not_ hotlink to it.
>

> goliah wrote:
>>
>> Hi Arnd.
>> thank you for your response.
>>
>> No, i didn't include proj4js in my page.
>> Now I've tried to include it in my html page (and include all the
>> definitions), but it still does not work.
>>
>> Any other ideas?
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Mauro
>>

>> 2009/1/13 Arnd Wippermann <arnd.wippermann at web.de>:
>>> The code is correct.Have you included proj4js in your page?
>>>
>>> Otherwise
>>> Transform depends on the proj4js library.
>>> If proj4js is not available, then this is just an empty stub.
>>>

>>> Arnd Wippermannn

>>> OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(519000, 165222).transform( new
>>> OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:27700"), map.projection); var pointFeature =
>>> new
>>> OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(point);
>>>
>>> vectorLayer.addFeatures([pointFeature]);
>>>
>>> map.addLayer(vectorLayer);
>>>
>>> //controls and centering
>>> map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.LayerSwitcher());
>>> map.setCenter(new
>>> OpenLayers.LonLat(-0.126343,51.539502).transform(map.displayProjection,