[OpenLayers-Users] FEatures orders

darrepac pascal.darre at laposte.net
Fri Jan 16 07:37:59 EST 2009

Hi

I have a GEoJson file with my feature inside. I am able to select feature
with openlayers by clicking on it.
Some features are over other, for example a small rectangle area is over a
bigger rectangle.
When it is in this order, there is no problem (I can select the small and
the big rectangle) but when it is the reverse (=the small rectangle is below
the big rectangle), I cannot select the small rectangle area.

The problem is I do not master the ordering. I try to order the feature in
the GeoJson file thinking that first written, first drawn, but whenever I
select the big rectangle it seems to go back to front and so the small
rectangle is no more accessible.

Any idea on how to manage this?

thanks