[OpenLayers-Users] Request data from static source

Abuki abuki at argo.in
Sun Jan 18 08:17:47 EST 2009

Yes, that can work, but as I said in the previous thread - I dont have my own
server. I just want to build my own browser game (no big project). I have
web hosting, but there is no GeoServer installed..
1) Once more - is there any possibility to request it from file by browser?
I assume no. If yes, can you please post an example?
2) Are there any web hosting servers, that have GeoServer installed, so I
can use it remotely?

Thank you very much