[OpenLayers-Users] Hover control sample (share)

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 01:53:12 EST 2009

Hi

As I see it:

The HighlightFeature control is configured with a renderIntent. When a
feature is hovered or clicked, the control triggers a
"beforefeaturehighlighted" event, redraws the feature (using the
renderIntent), and trigger "featurehighlighted".

What do you think?

PS: I have to say that I haven't looked at Andreas' control yet. Will do.

Thanks,

Eric