[OpenLayers-Users] MapGuide overlay session ID requirements

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 19 10:10:34 EST 2009

I'm not sure of the performance differences between between WMS and the
MapGuide layer, but there is a patch available for the OL MapGuide layer
that removes the asynchronous behaviour in the MapGuide Layer.  See:
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1756.  This is currently marked for
review in the OL Trac system.  I'm not positive about the MGOS version
numbers but I believe this works with MGOS2.0.2?

Mike

--
   Michael Adair
   Senior Software Architect