[OpenLayers-Users] DrawFeature control not working properly

Jatin Ambasana jatin.a at iworktech.com
Tue Jan 20 02:32:10 EST 2009

Hi Eric,

> Does the test also fail with trunk? (I can't check right now)

Frankly speaking I don't understand your question..... I mean I don't know
where to test the trunk?
I just have OpenLayers-2.7 folder that I downloaded from OpenLayers website.

I went to http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/
and got a view of the revisions and other things.....

OpenLayers has nice support.... Thanks to you people...

But I don't see anything over there to test the stuff or run the page
run-tests.html....
Will I have to download the whole trunk part that is revised and then test
it out?

I mean I don't have much idea about the trunk and other things.... Can you
please guide me on that so that I can make its proper use and also become
helpful to others....

thank you.....