[OpenLayers-Users] SelectFeature control and click event on marker

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 21 08:42:23 EST 2009

Currently, OpenLayers doesn't support feature selection from multiple
layers with a unique selectfeature control.

But developers are working on this. See Andreas last answer :
http://n2.nabble.com/Problem-with-multiple-SelectFeature-controls-td2156949.html#a2156949

Best regards,

Alexandre

Alexandre Dubé