[OpenLayers-Users] FW: Overview Map Problems

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Jan 22 10:09:16 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 06:04:58PM +0100, George Mu'ammar wrote:
> Brad, this is a documented problem. We are all waiting for the next
> release of OL for the fix.

https://arrowsmith.mit.edu/ uses a Google Maps base layer in an
OverviewMap with no problems. I asked the authors yesterday, and they
said they have done no workarounds or anything else for this problem --
just used OpenLayers as is.

I know there is a ticket open which reports that this doesn't work, but
given that it clearly does work in this case, it seems clear that it is
possible to set this up and have it work.

Best Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta