[OpenLayers-Users] Doubt with layers

Rafael chacón rafaelchacon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:51:19 EST 2009

Hi, I have the following layers defined:

   roads = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer( "Roads",
                        "
http://192.168.1.103/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=us_states.map",
                        {layers: 'us_roads', transparent:'true'});
               gps = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer( "GPS",
                        "
http://192.168.1.103/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=us_states.map",
                        {layers: 'gps_points', transparent: 'true'});

 roads.setVisibility(false)
 gps.setVisisibility(false)

Both layers work, but I have the following behavior: when one of the layers
is active the other one disappears.   Suppose I chose first the roads, then
it show the roads. Then I select gps, then it shows the gps points but roads
start to disappear. Any ideas why this happens??

Thanks in advance.

--
Rafael Chacon,

"El hombre es la medida de todas las cosas". Protagoras