[OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetFeatureInfo - difficult to click exactly on a point

Ivan Grcic igrcic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 05:09:03 EST 2009

Hi,
i think its 2px default in Geoserver and cant be configured still. You
have to write ur own WFS request where u calculate BBOX..

 Take a look at wfsgetfeature control, might help
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/topp/wfs/examples/wfs-getfeature.html

cheers
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 5:36 AM, Christopher Schmidt
<crschmidt at metacarta.com> wrote:

>> Look at TOLERANCE in http://www.mapserver.org/mapfile/layer.html
>
> The original poster said he was using GeoServer. Although MapServer
> does have a TOLERANCE parameter, I do not believe that there is a
> corresponding functionality in GeoServer.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Christopher Schmidt
> MetaCarta