[OpenLayers-Users] Popup Property/Method

Joao Duarte joao.c.duarte at co.sapo.pt
Fri Jan 30 11:53:52 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a Vector Layer with one marker. Also, I have a click handler for that
marker to open a popup. Each time the popup is opened its content may be
different, so I’m creating a new popup for each click, passing it the
content to display.

However I would like to only create the popup once and the next time it
should open, just change its content. I realize there is a contentHTML
property in OpenLayers.Popup as well as setContentHTML method. But none of
these are API Property/Method.

Do you plan to “promote” this property or method to API in the next release?

João Duarte

SAPO Maps –  <http://maps.sapo.pt> http://maps.sapo.pt