[OpenLayers-Users] please test this site

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Sat Jan 31 11:14:03 EST 2009

Hi Richard,

Thats line 260 from
http://www.co.sweet.wy.us/mapserver/lib/OpenLayers-2.7/OpenLayers.js :
if(!lang){OpenLayers.Console.warn('Failed to find
OpenLayers.Lang.'+parts.join("-")+' dictionary, falling back to default
language');lang=OpenLayers.Lang.defaultCode;}

if i open your side.

Fehler: OpenLayers.Console is undefined
Quelldatei:
http://www.co.sweet.wy.us/mapserver/lib/OpenLayers-2.7/OpenLayers.js
Zeile: 260

That's the error message from FF error console, if i disable firebug for
your side.

Hope that helps

Arnd