[OpenLayers-Users] kml refresh issue

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Mon Jul 13 01:58:15 EDT 2009

One way to force KML to be refreshed is to add something dynamic to your
query. For instance - a random number as an argument to the server-side
KML generator.
A different way might be calling layer.refresh({force: true}); - but
this might cause your page to do the query twice. It dependes on your code