[OpenLayers-Users] GPL Custom Controls Designs

Alan Palazzolo me at alanpalazzolo.com
Wed Jul 22 16:34:49 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am working on the Drupal module that integrates with OpenLayers
(http://drupal.org/project/openlayers).

I was hoping to create some visual pleasing custom controls for the
module, such as custom pan, zoom, and layer switcher controls.  But I
have little to no design skills, so I was seeing if anyone has any that
are freely available.  To be in the Drupal repo, they need to be able to
be licensed under the GPL (v2 I believe).

Also, we are in alpha/beta phase, so if anyone wants to review our code,
that would be awesome.

Thanks.

--
Alan Palazzolo