[OpenLayers-Users] Problems implementing WFS

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 28 07:46:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

  Yes, this looks like a namespace problem.  With firebug, go to the
lib/OpenLayers/Format/XML.js file, in the readNode function at line :

var group = this.readers[this.namespaceAlias[node.namespaceURI]];

and put a breakpoint there.  You'll understand what's going on and also
what namespace you need to define.

Hope this helps,

Alexandre

Alexandre Dubé