[OpenLayers-Users] TMS Tileorigin property bug?

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Tue Jun 2 05:10:33 EDT 2009

Hello list,

I am trying to align a tiled map I got to a national reference system. Things
are partially working, but I have some alignment problems. Browsing through
the docs, I found the tileOrigin property of the TMS Layer. But there seems to
be no effect when setting this.

Looking through the TMS.js code, I found that the getURL function uses
tileOrigin.lon and tileOrigin.lat as property accessors. But when I set the
tileOrigin with OpenLayers.Pixel(), there is only a x and y property accessor.
This seems to be a bug. It should probably be an OpenLayers.LonLat object ...

Just wanted to mention that ... :-)

Frank
--
Frank Broniewski