[OpenLayers-Users] About WFS and Openlayers

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Thu Jun 4 07:47:08 EDT 2009

Chris,

I don't see how minimizing is relevant here. It was not a bug, and not
presented as one, just a usage question, and its description was clear
enough to focus rapidly on the most usability problem that can occur
when using vector layers. I don't see what can be minimized here. Do you ?

best regards,

Guillaume