[OpenLayers-Users] Popup can not be closed when zooming

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 9 08:15:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

  Just put a break point on this line :
            if (*feature.popup[]*= null){

 Then, using the "script" tag and at the right the "watch" tab, you will
then be able to see all variables and object currently available,
including "this" (which should be your map object).

  There's plenty of tutorials on the web that could help.  Just google
"firebug how to use" for example.

Best of luck,

Alexandre

--