[OpenLayers-Users] controls missing, and scale, permalink etc misplaced

Jan Martin janmartin3 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:09:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think the controls belong to the
map = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);
line. Instead you only have the word "options".
Replace it with the controls.

Check out my map on how to do so:
http://mybestprojects.com/data/test4/test4.html

Read this:
http://n2.nabble.com/Going-nuts:-getDataExtent-td3042554.html

If you find out how to make the map zoom in on the largest track, instead of
the last on added, let me know.

Jan