[OpenLayers-Users] Alternative to http://t1.hypercube.telascience.org?

Eamorr eamonn at eamonnhynes.com
Wed Jun 10 09:49:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the message.

I've installed a PostGreSQL server and PostGIS and have sucessfully
populated the tables with ireland.osm data.

Now how do I serve the data to my site?

I'm used to using javascript like the following:
OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("OSM",["http://t1.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?","http://t2.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?","http://t3.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?","http://t4.hypercube.telascience.org/tiles?"],
               {
                       layers: 'osm-4326',
                       format: 'image/png'
               });