[OpenLayers-Users] Is it possible to configure layers of google maps?

Brad Spencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Wed Jun 10 20:29:01 EDT 2009

Rodolfo,

Yes I would like to know if this is possible as well. I have been able to
sandwich my own layer between two Google layer parts via the following
layers arrangement within a GoogleMaps app.

G_SATELLITE_MAP.getTileLayers()[0],tileABS, G_HYBRID_MAP.getTileLayers()[1]

So the satellite imagery goes down first, my thematic layer next and then
the hybrid roads on top of that.

Its very useful to do this but it does not work in Openlayers or at least I
can't get it to work by referring to the array elements.

Is anyone else interested in this capability?

Cheers, Brad....