[OpenLayers-Users] MapServer Layer for ECW creating blank tiles

soatley shawn at niagarafalls.ca
Wed Jun 17 11:43:13 EDT 2009

Chris, thanks for that tip.  It really helps me to troubleshoot it.  I think
I have figured out the problem, but not sure how to fix it.

Now that it is sending WMS requests, I can see the url and compare it to my
other vector tiles.  The problem is that the WMS requests are going out with
Lat/Long values.  When I converted the BBOX value to UTM it rendered
perfectly.

My question is how can I do this using OL?  Can I have that layer request
coordinates in UTM (17N) so that the URL hitting MapServer already has the
value?

Thanks again,
Shawn