[OpenLayers-Users] MapServer Layer for ECW creating blank tiles

soatley shawn at niagarafalls.ca
Wed Jun 17 13:13:04 EDT 2009

I think I may approach this a little different.  I created a custom tile
caching handler and I can pass parameters to so that it will retrieve the
image from MapServer.

Is it possible to provide a custom url to the request string?  For example,
appending another value to the end of the request string for each tile?