[OpenLayers-Users] Alignment of WMS layers

Ben Madin ben at ausvet.com.au
Thu Jun 18 09:25:00 EDT 2009

G'day all,

I am having a problem with the position of boxes on the screen being
offset from their (supposed) location and the reported
MousePosition(). This does matter because at some zoom scales you
actually need to click to the North-West (so to speak) of the box to
get the feature info returned.

The attached pictures show the (apparent) centre of the box, and the
mouse hovering over it.