[OpenLayers-Users] Register an event with a marker

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Fri Jun 19 09:00:14 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Here's what I'm trying to do (let me know if I'm reinventing the wheel):
I want to load a bunch of markers onto an existing map, and I want to
register a function to react to a click event. The function will create
a popup and get some content through an ajax call to display on the map.

I went through a lot of examples on the net, but things got complicated
- because they started using jugl.js (don't know what that is), or
displaying KML content.

Can you point me to an example of a popup that gets its contents through
a definable function?

Thanks,
Adrian