[OpenLayers-Users] parse gml from WMS GetFeatureInfo

KartoPete psingler at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 12:41:30 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,
I have the same Problem. I make a getfeatureInfoRequest, get the response in
gml and parse it. The parser returns a feature, it does. I watch it in
console.log and see the geometry and everthing(attributes). I add it to a
layer, but it is not displayed. So I had a look at the attributes and
discovered bounds=null, that was the only strange thing I saw. Anyway, I
tried to get the geometry from the returned feature, but it seems that you
can't access any of the attributes in any way. This is really strange. Any
solutions? I write diploma thesis and I run out of time, need to get this
fixed. Any Solutions?
Greetings
KartoPete