[OpenLayers-Users] How to 'size to content' a framedCloud

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Fri Jun 26 07:08:01 EDT 2009

Hello,

Can anyone point me to the relevant documentation/example for a
framedCloud that resizes to fit it's content?
I would like to display such a framedCloud with content received by Ajax
- so I don't know the size. Also, I'd like to be able to activate
scrollbars on the framedCloud. I think that I can register a function
after the ajax call completes to resize the popup (by using imageSize or
minSize/maxSize, but it seems tricky - so I'd like to hear out alternatives.

I saw lots of examples for this using jugl.js, but since my web
application will be complex enough I would like not to use this toolkit
(or at least use a trimmed down version of it).

Thanks,
Adrian