[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers site it's down?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Jun 26 09:57:37 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 03:13:05PM +0200, David Martinez Morata wrote:
> Hello
> I try to conect to OpenLayers site but I have an error message, it's the
> website down?

I don't have the math in my head, but I think this was reported about 30
minutes ago, and I was working on it about 20 minutes ago :) The backend
tile server for the tilecache layers was down, and causing other
breakage.  I've turned off tilecache for now, and am working on getting
the backend server back up. So OpenLayers works, /wms-c/ doens't, and
we're working on fixing that.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta