[OpenLayers-Users] WKT output of constructed Geometry

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 22:52:52 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I'm constructing a geometry w/ a pair of points and then trying to
output it as a WKT text string.  However, the parser is complaining that
"geometry is undefined" so I'm assuming that I'd doing something wrong
in the Geometry construction.  Can someone please help me here?

Thanks!

--john

var parser = new OpenLayers.Format.WKT({
               'internalProjection': map.baseLayer.projection,
               'externalProjection': map.baseLayer.projection
           });

var geom = new
OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(parseFloat(coords[0]),parseFloat(coords[1]));
var str = parser.write(geom, true);