[OpenLayers-Users] Using AutoCAD files (DWG, DXF and similar)

Paw3l goghi at o2.pl
Thu May 14 04:08:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm wondering if it is possible to use Autocad format files directly in the
OpenLayers. For now I am using a converted to PNG version of my DXF file:

new OpenLayers.Layer.Image('Sem',
                'http://localhost:8080/swanny/images/SektorVI.png',
                new OpenLayers.Bounds(-180, -88.759, 180, 88.759),
                new OpenLayers.Size(1024, 768),
                options
            );

but I would like to use a DXF file instead of PNG. I could not find any
pointers anywhere.

Regards,
Pawel