[OpenLayers-Users] GML2/GML3 functions no read function

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 19:43:08 EST 2009

Currently I use the object type GML to read data in to a program,  I was
thinking about using GML2 or perhaps even a GML3 object, but it seems to
lack a read function call.  Have I overlooked something ?
According to the documentation
GML2 is derrived from GML.Base,derrived from XML , OpenLayers.Format.XML
has a write function on it, but no read.  Is this an error in the
documentation or is there another way to read an XML tree.

regards

Dave.