[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatures , features property...

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 02:18:21 EST 2009

Hi all.

If I understood documentation right, "features" property in GetFeature
Control should fill an object with selected features. I don't know why, but
I get nothing:

map.someobject = {};

map.someevent.somelayer = new OpenLayers.Control.GetFeature({
						protocol: OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.fromWMSLayer(map.somelayer,{
							geometryName: geometry,
							srsName: "EPSG:900913"
							}),
							hover: false,
                                                        features:
map.someobject
						});

						map.someevent.somelayer.events.register("featureselected", this,
function(e) {
						console.log(e.feature);
                                                console.log(map.someobject);
						});

When I click on layer, I see in console log e.feature, and it's ok, but
map.someobject is an empty object. What am I doing wrong here ?