[OpenLayers-Users] modify overlapped vectors

joanvp joanvp at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 09:12:58 EST 2009

For what I've seen/tested it's a good functionality even if it's in a sandbox. But at the same time they are bad news because it means that nothing similar is possible from the official release.

In any case, I have a question/doubt for tschaub or maybe for you: it seems that it works only  with the navigation control, but not with ModifyFeature. Is there any easy way to implemented with other controls?

Thanks for your time