[OpenLayers-Users] Vector disappears when zooming in (sometimes)

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Sat Nov 21 04:33:25 EST 2009

Hey-

things like this can happen when the renderer (VML in your case) runs
out of coordinate space. If you can serve your vector data through
something that supports a BBOX filter (i.e. e.g. a WFS or FeatureServer,
but not a static file), you can use a BBOX strategy on your vector layer
to avoid the issue.

Regards,
Andreas.

--