[OpenLayers-Users] WFS-T

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 25 10:59:41 EST 2009

Hey,

40.000 is sure big.  You could try the Cluster strategy [1], or have you
points in WMS when zoomed out then changed to WFS when zoomed in.  The
latter is what I'm doing in the demo I sent you.  Load it, then zoom
out.  You'll see that the roads switch from WFS to WMS.  You could also
do that.

Best regards,

Alexandre

[1] http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/strategy-cluster.html