[OpenLayers-Users] Result of expression 'map' [undefined] is not an object.

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:53:18 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Stephen Woodbridge
<woodbri at swoodbridge.com> wrote:
> Kishor,
>
> I'm pretty sure that the trailing common is not portable across browsers, as
> I'm sure I have had problems with that in the past. It is a common model
> that I learned in Perl, but it is not supported by most other languages. :(

Yup, I too picked up that good habit in Perl, and thoroughly enjoy
being lazy with it. That said, I am doing development right now and
testing in both Safari 4.x and Firefox 3.5x, and the trailing comma
seems to work fine. I don't have access to any version of IE (well,
not easily anyway) so I haven't really tested.

Can someone please confirm the browsers/versions in which the trailing
comma croaks?

Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org