[OpenLayers-Users] Can OpenLayers APIs merge line features

Kevin Yang yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Tue Sep 1 21:34:53 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
    A problem troubled me for a long time. Can OpenLayers APIs merge line
features ?I use this function to solve the following problem: When I
calculate the shortest path, I get the WKTs of the LineStrings, but it is
not arranged  in sequence.So I cannot use the marker' MoveTo method to
implement the effct of a  little car picture going along the shortest path
in sequence from start-node to end-node. Thus I want to consult you that Can
OpenLayers APIs merge line  features ,and how to do it, or is there other
ways to solve this problem properly? Thank you very much!
best regards,
Yang