[OpenLayers-Users] Openstreetmap with 23032 srid json

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Wed Sep 2 06:43:48 EDT 2009

Alessandro Ronchi wrote:
> It's not possible?

It is, but you need to set your projections correctly and use proj4js.
Please follow the instructions in
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Documentation/Dev/proj4js to get started.

Two hints:
* OpenLayers only supports EPSG:4326 and EPSG:900913 out of the box
* 'WGS84' is not a valid projection, use 'EPSG:4326' instead.
* OpenLayers.Layer.OSM uses SphericalMercator by default, which is
'EPSG:900913' (not 'EPSG:4326').

Regards,
Andreas.

> 2009/8/27 Alessandro Ronchi <alessandro.ronchi at soasi.com
> <mailto:alessandro.ronchi at soasi.com>>
>
>     I need to show all my points I've stored on postgis together in a map.
>     I'm able to show openstreetmap with my points, but they are out of
>     their places.
>
>     To make the point collection I use vectorformats (for django) that
>     outputs a json.
>
>     crs is empty.
>
>     This is my html map:
>     http://dpaste.com/86127/
>
>     I need to translate the 23032 (points) projection into wgs84
>     (openstreetmap) or do the inverse projection.
>
>     How can I do that?
>     Is it possible?
>

>     --
>     Alessandro Ronchi