[OpenLayers-Users] How Print openlayer Maps into pdf documents

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Wed Sep 2 11:28:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

  Did you read http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Printing ?

  About eh ezpdf class extension, are you talking about this :
http://www.ros.co.nz/pdf/ ?  If so, that's the lib I used with
phpMapScript to accomplish some printing, but it supports WMS only and I
use Ext to make my form.  So take this example as a proof of concept
only.  See at :
    http://dev4.mapgears.com/wmsprint/

  MapFish has a much more better printing tool and it supports Vector
features printing.

Best of luck,

Alexandre

fsalas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to print the current image maps into pdf documents
> using the  *EZPDF Class Extension,* but don´t work.
>
> some body know how i cant implement this.
>
> Thanks ,
>
> salas

> Dirección de Comunicaciones
> Grupo Empresarial GEOCUBA