[OpenLayers-Users] A single Editing Toolbar for multiple vector layers?

cgp carina_palanca at forcorp.com
Thu Sep 3 16:23:44 EDT 2009

Sorry, I didn't explain my problem well. In the application, the user would
have the option to create/edit vector layers on top of Google maps base
layers. I created a custom toolbar panel that has a drawFeaturePoint,
drawFeaturePath, drawFeaturePolygon etc. The user can specify what layer to
edit by clicking on an 'edit' button that I created.

My question is, how do I specify to the drawFeature controls what layer it
should draw on?