[OpenLayers-Users] different resolutions on x/y axis possible?

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:59:31 EDT 2009

If the data was served as a WMS, could one exploit the non-square
pixels 'feature' of the WMS spec?

What if one requested a 200 x 2000 px image with an extent (in local
coordinates) of 0 0 2 2000.  (I am not used to working with image
coordinates, so I may have the order mixed up).

Just a theory.

David.