[OpenLayers-Users] Dynamically add vector layer from database

frknml faruk.namli at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 04:13:50 EDT 2009

 Hi everybody;

I'm new for openlayers and i need your helps.My problem is i have to add
vector layer which filled with points which comes from database .What is
your suggestions how can i get data from database and create a
vectorlayer?One way is making an ajax request to my servlet and servlet
returns datas as json or xml format to my client side and adding this points
one by one to my vector layer, this is an inefficient way please show me the
possible way or ways.

Faruk Namlı